Bucephalandra Green Wavy is an easy plant, perfect for beginners. This is considered a more common type of Buce and like others, can be grown submerged or immersed. It has been attached and grown onto driftwood so all you have to do is place it directly into your aquascape. The plant is very slow growing, with new leaves sprouting from long, thin rhizomes. It can be propagated by cutting the rhizome and attached to driftwood and rocks using super glue gel or thread.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in the substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- This Bucephalandra is pre-attached to driftwood and can be readily placed in a well-maintained aquarium.
Plant may vary slightly from the image shown. Driftwood pieces will vary because it’s natural not man made in shape and in color. We do our best to provide each of our customers with the healthiest, best looking plant possible. It’s 100% normal for some leaves to have minor leaf imperfections or color variations
|Purchase Size:||Single Bunch on Driftwood|
|Light Demand:||Low - Medium|
|Temperature:||72 - 82.4°F (22 - 28°C )|
|pH Range:||6.0 - 7.5|
|Allow On Facebook Shop||No|
|Redirect to Product Page||No|