Tips for beginner buyers:
- Turn on the filter system 24 hours for aquatic plants;
- Keep the temperature between 59 - 82.4°F (15- 28°C) for moss;
- Turn on the light for 4 - 6 hours every day;
- Do not cut the string that is tying up the “tree”, it is for holding up the moss on the driftwood.
- Do not put this moss tree with omnivorous fish, only good for small size tropical fish or small size freshwater fish.
- Driftwood is ready to use, no need to cook or soak in the water.
Plant may vary slightly from the image shown. Driftwood pieces will vary because it’s natural not man made in shape and in color. We do our best to provide each of our customers with the healthiest, best looking plant possiblePS: Please wash the pine tree moss when you receive it, and then soak into water for 24 hours.
|Allow On Facebook Shop||No|
|Redirect to Product Page||No|