- How do I contact customer service?
You can email us at [email protected] or chat with us on Facebook at My Home Nature.
- What are your customer service hours?
Our customer service representatives are available from Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (GMT+8), and closed on Saturday & Sunday.
- How much do the animal health certificate and phytosanitary certificate cost? Should I get it?
– Animal Health Certificate costs US$60 per shipping order;
– Phytosanitary Certificate costs US$60 per shipping order;
Please check with the border/custom of your country to see if you need one for importing live animals legally.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept PayPal only. Although there is no PayPal account, credit or debit cards are still can be used through the PayPal website.
- What information do I need to check out?
Our checkout is easy, fast and secure. Enter your billing or shipping address and choose if you need to get an animal health certificate or plant phytosanitary, then place your order!
- Where do you ship my order from?
We ship your order from China and Indonesia.
- Do you ship to my country?
We do ship internationally and we have successfully shipped to the US, Canada, UK, France, Italy, and some other EU countries, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and other countries in Asia. However, we are not responsible for clearing live animals or plants from the border/custom in your country. Please make sure you have all the legal permits or documents before placing the order.
- How much is international shipping?
The cost for animals and plants will be different due to different categories as follows,
Animals (excluding fish): US$39 (DHL or similar courier company)
US$80 (Third-party logistics service provider to UPS or similar courier company);
Plants: US$29 (DHL or similar courier company);
Supplies cost differently due to different weight and destination.
- How long does it take to get my order?
The delivery itself generally only takes 3 – 5 days. Yet we prioritize the health condition of our creatures, thus we only ship when it is suitable. Therefore, under certain situations, for example, extreme weather or unstable conditions of the product ordered, we may need extra weeks to prepare the creature (or put the order on hold until the weather is appropriate for shipping) for successful and safe delivery.
- How do I track my order?
We’ll notify you by email once we receive the tracking number from the international couriers.
- What happens if my package gets delayed at custom/border?
We get 80% success with international shipping, however, sometimes the packages get delayed at customs, which is beyond our control. You are responsible to contact the custom agent or ask for help from relevant departments.