- Phyllagathis rajah is a plant of Melastomataceae of the Phyllagathis genus.
- Due to the leaf of this species is one of the largest in the Borneo. The leaves have beautiful markings.
- The wild populations are sparsely distributed in the hard to access jungle, so the nickname “Rajah” was given to this plant.
- Rajah means the king’s will in Malaysian, and it represents the luxury and rareness of this plant.
- It is endemic to Borneo and is only distributed in the southwestern part of Sarawak, Malaysia.
- The wild plants are sparsely populated and limited distribution.
|Sunlight Demand:||Part Shade to Full Shade|
|Foliage:||Green and White Stripes|
|Soil Condition:||Peat Moss|
|Purchase Size:||2 - 4'' (5 - 10 cm)|