Protection of personal information
What information do we collect about you
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback, subscribe to newsletter and contact us. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
The following information is collected upon placing an order with MyHomeNature: first and last name, e-mail address, billing details, company information such as company name and tax number. We require this information to enter into a binding contract (which is a purchase our products), to issue invoices, credit memos and other legal documents. This information is stored for a legal reasons.
How will we use the information about you
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, and, if you agree, to e-mail you about status of your order, status of your payment, delivery instructions, information about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
Provision to Third Parties
Our company, excluding situations when required by law, will not disclose or share individual personal information to third parties that do not have purpose of use indicated without your consent.
However, in the following situations, we may share various information as defined in the previous section as personal information by sending documents or through electronic/electromagnetic methods to third parties.
(1) In the case that disclosure of payment information to related parties is necessary
(2) In the case when it is necessary for the shipment of products, etc. or procedures for packages to pass customs
(3) Disclosure of user and sales information for the purpose of improving our service to third party partner companies
(4) In the case that our business or part of our service is entrusted to a third party
(5) Disclosure of information in the case of a company merger, transfer of business, or other reasons for a succession of business to the inheriting party
(6) When required to in accordance with personal information protection laws, or other laws
Cookies are text files placed on your computer’s browser to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Cookies are also used to handle the same visitor session while you browse between pages of the website.
For further information visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in some cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
- by e-mail ([email protected])