Common Name: Black Chocolate Shrimp
Scientific name: Neocaridina Heteropoda Var.
These are peaceful shrimp and can be housed with other shrimp and peaceful small fish. Their brown colour varies from a light brown to black.
Recommended Tank Parameters:
1. Temperature: 64° – 84° F (17.8° – 28.8° C)
2. pH: 6.5 – 7.5
3. KH: 0 – 10 dKH
4. Minimum tank size: 2 gallons
5. Diet: Scavenger that feeds continually. Requires very little feeding in a well-established aquarium containing algae, biofilm, or decaying plant matter. In less mature aquariums, high quality shrimp specific foods, algae wafers, blanched zucchini or Indian almond leafs are recommended.
1. Attractive mocha brown coloration
2. Completely peaceful with all non-aggressive tankmates
3. Safe with all plants
4. Excellent scavenger
*All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to natural variation with livestock*