- Dairy Cow Isopods is extremely prolific and very easy to keep / breed
- P. laevis ‘dairy cow’ isopods hatch out bright white then gain their dalmatian coloration as they grow
- Isopods enjoy a damp substrate with deciduous hardwood leaves on top along with a humid and dry area to hide
Size: About 2 cm
- Shade, wet environment.
- Feed them dried leaves and keep their habitat moist.
- Very low maintenance is required, just spray down with filtered water every 3-4 days and offer fresh potato or carrot along with some fish flakes or other protein source