- Dorcus titanus, the giant stag beetle, is a beetle of the family Lucanidae.
- Large and distinctive mandibles
- Many adult males possess greatly enlarged, curving mandibles that are sometimes used in combat with male opponents during fights to establish dominance.
Origin: South China
- Male: 6 – 8 cm
- Female: About 2 cm
- Temperature: 10 – 30 Degree C
- Beetle jelly: https://www.myhomenature.com/collections/mantis/products/beetle-jelly
- Sawdust: https://www.myhomenature.com/collections/mantis/products/sawdust-for-beetle