- Depending on the time of the year, this plant will ship brownish green to green. Once the plant settles in the aquarium, the plant will start growing and turn greener as it receives light and feeds off nutrients
- Easy to grow moss that will thrive in all water condition. Moderate grow.
- Does not need special or high intensity lighting – can be kept in any freshwater aquarium.
- It’s the perfect foraging area for small fish and freshwater dwarf shrimp.
- Diameter: 8 cm Plant height: 5 cm
Tank Parameters Required:
- PH: 5.5 – 8.0
- Temperature: 18 – 26 C or 64 – 78 F
Temperament: Easy to grow
Lighting: Low to moderate
Placement in an aquascape: Foreground to background
Feature: Can be attached to almost any aquarium or terrarium decoration