- This kind of plant can be directly cultured in the water tank with the nature of aquatic sludge.
- It can better protect other aquatic plants to ensure the survival efficiency of planting,
- It has a strong vitality and can also be cultured without breeding experience
Placement in an aquascape: Middle and rear ground
- 5 – 12 cm
- The leaves are 3-7 cm long and 1.5-2.5 cm wide. Their upper side is green and the red. In summer small stalkless green-yellow or pinkish flowers appear in the leaf sinuses.
- It’s better to keep this plant in a tropical tank provided with tank water temperature about 20-25 °С. It will stand temperature decrease up to 20°С, but at that its growth rate will slow down.
P H: 3 15 DH
- The plant don’t needs very bright tank illumination. This is the factor that influences the leaves color and the plant appearance in general. Natural light, especially a few sunlight is good for this plant.