- These scorpions are found in the drier parts of Southern Africa, and can measure up to 130mm in length.
- It has the same characteristics as the P genus, with its thick tail, large body size, strong predatory ability, and the larva dares to challenge the food larger than itself.
- They tend to inhabit hard-packed sandy and gritty soil where they make burrows at the bases of shrubs or grass tufts, or under logs and stones. Members of this species are active hunters rather than ambushers, seeking prey which includes other scorpions.
Size: About 2 cm
- Temperature: 25 ~ 32 °C
- Humidity: 35％
- Recommended storage space: Sand
- Severity: Painful bite can cause allergic