- Phidippus regius ( 3rd instar )
- This is a very cute and docile jumping spider.
- These spiders are easily recognized by their eye placements
- Originating Out Of Eastern America And Bahamas. These Are More Frequently Found In Florida.
- Most spiders rely on vibration to judge prey, the hunting skills are very simple, the ornamental is not high, and Florida jumping spider is completely rely on eye vision to track and prey prey, the process is very amazing.
- Phidippus regiu is a jumping spider native to Florida. Most of the species of this genus are gorgeous, have a lot of color, and the only thing that doesn’t change is the love markings on their abdomen, the iconic logo.
- Young can be fed cherry cockroaches, pinhead crickets, fruit flies and other food on the feeding, jumping spider feeding ability is very positive so you do not need to worry about feeding problems, very suitable for beginners.
- In the environment above the layout, there is not too much demand, jumping spider will be any corner of the box to do their own web nest rest.
Temperature Range: – 3 ℃ to 28 ℃
Size: About 3mm ( Normal adult size is about 3cm. )