- Data is written directly to the chip.
- Data will be stored for a long time after power failure.
- Make your everyday routines easier and faster by programming on/off timers for things like lights, fans, kitchen appliances, cell phone chargers, your heater and A/C, aquariums, and other electronics!
RATING: 220V，50 / 60Hz
Material: Flame-retardant material
- 12-hour error：± 1s
- Timing range：1s ~99 hours 59minutes 59 seconds
- Standby power : ≤ 0.2W
- Operating temperatures：-10 ℃ ~ 65 ℃
- Load current：10A
- Load power：2200W
- Settings: Short press – set time, long press – set timing mode
- ▲▼: Set time plus, minus
- Confirm: Short press – start or pause the run, long press – stop running
- Cycle timing: the gap cycle switch, open for a period of time, turn off for a period of time
- In the loop mode, press “Settings” continuously, you can set the loop off, cycle open time, and press “Confirm” to start running.
- Note: Loop off: off time; loop on: open time
Related Links :
Voltage Converter / Transformer:
Power Plug Converter / Adapter: