- This moss has slantingly upright dense shoots that ramify at regular intervals.
- The trade name probably refers to the triangular outline of the ramified shoots.
- The leaf of “Triangle Moss” are roundish to oval in their majority, with an acute tip and relatively wide leaf cells, quite similar to those of Christmas moss, Vesicularia montagnei.
- Diameter: 8 cm Plant height: 5 cm
Tank Parameters Required:
- PH: 5.5 – 8.0
- Temperature: 18 – 26 C or 64 – 78 F
Temperament: Easy to grow
Lighting: Low to moderate
Placement in an aquascape: Foreground to background
Feature: Can be attached to almost any aquarium or terrarium decoration