- 1. Choose appropriate breeding environment. Narcissus likes sunshine and warmth.
- 2. The air humidity in the aquaculture environment is demanding, not very ·cold-resistant, and afraid of hot weather. During the vegetative growth period, wet sandy soil without ·water accumulation is needed.
- 3. Narcissus, unlike other perennial herbal perennial perennial flowers ·of perennial perennial species, has the characteristics of growing in autumn, blooming in winter, storing nutrients in spring and dormancy in summer.
- 4. Raising daffodils in summer, attention should be paid to keeping them relatively cool
- Categories: A hydroponic plant
- Plant varieties: Daffodils
- Function: Gout flowering
- Season: Spring plant
- Ease: Very easy
- Height: 10 cm (including) – 15 cm (excluding)
It’s better to keep this plant in a tropical tank provided with water temperature about 15 ℃～28℃.It will stand temperature decrease up to 10℃.
- Full sun to part shade.