- Alocasia Baginda "Silver Dragon" is an indispensable plant for all plant lovers!
- The leaves are like large scales, silver-green leaves and dark green veins.
- Place in a cool or partially shaded place, away from direct sunlight.
- Allow the soil to dry between watering (but not completely dry).
- Alocasia Baginda's "Silver Dragon" can grow up to 1 meter. (The plant has grown in a 100mm pot)
|Sunlight Demand::||Indirect Sun|
|Foliage:||White and green|
|Soil Condition:||Peat Moss|
|Size||Small, Medium, Big|
|Plant type||Foliage Plant|
|Plant Environment||House Plants|