My Home Nature
This plant will be in hibernation mode during summer. During summer (May to October), you will be receiving a caudex with no leave and you need to wait till winter for new growth of leaves.
- Ledebouria socialis is native to South Africa
- Ledebouria socialis has a plump, blob-like caudex with ivy-shaped leaves
- It has orchid-like golden yellow flowers
- Don't water your plant frequently in hibernation mode to prevent root rot
- Don't put your plant under direct sunlight
Daily care of Ledebouria socialis
Full sun to partial shade
How to water:
Allow getting dry between watering
* Please refer to the last photo for teh actial size
Please click this link for information on how to acclimate the plant upon receipt.
For other Caudex for sale, please refer to below link: