My Home Nature
- Hoya pottsii is distributed in southern China, Yunnan and Taiwan.
- The leaves thick fleshy, with short stalk, ovate-shaped to ovate-shaped elliptic, apex acuminate, veins pinnate is not obvious
- The corolla are white, star-shaped, with red centers.
- Hoya pottsii are heavily scented with a sweet fragrance and waxy-like
- Prevent direct sunlight to avoid sunburnt of the leaves
Daily care of Hoya pottsii
|Light condition:||Full sun to partial shade|
|How to water:||Allow getting dry between watering|
Please click this link for information on how to acclimate the plant upon receipt.
For other Hoya for sale, please refer to below link: