My Home Nature
This plant will be in hibernation mode during summer. During summer (May to October), you will be receiving a caudex with no leave and you need to wait till winter for new growth of leaves.
- Lachenalia ensifolia is a species of flowering plant which native to the Cape Provinces of South Africa
- The leavas of Lachenalia ensifolia are spreading,leathery and broad, distinctive grooves on the upper surface
- The flowers is a single , purple fleshy bulb and The inflorescence grow in a group of cluster,with a strong almond scent
- Don't water your plant frequently in hibernation mode to prevent root rot
- Don't put your plant under direct sunlight
daily care of Lachenalia ensifolia
Full sun to partial shade
How to water:
Allow getting dry between watering
Diameter approximately 0.2 - 0.4''(0.5-1cm)
Please click this link for information on how to acclimate the plant upon receipt.
For other Caudex for sale, please refer to below link: