My Home Nature
This plant will be in hibernation mode during summer. During summer (May to October), you will be receiving a caudex with no leave and you need to wait till winter for new growth of leaves.
- Othonna clavifolia is a species of flowering plant in the Asteraceae family which Native to the dry Mediterranean-climate regions of Namibia
- Othonna clavifolia has short fat stems, and leaves are oval, sometimes perfectly round.
- When dormant, the leaves tend to turn purple
- Bright yellow flowers will crown on the fleshy green leaves and stem
- Don't water your plant frequently in hibernation mode to prevent root rot
Daily care of Othonna clavifolia
Full sun to partial shade
How to water:
Allow getting dry between watering
Diameter approximately 2-3''(5-8cm)
Please click this link for information on how to acclimate the plant upon receipt.
For other Caudex for sale, please refer to below link: